You may have caught on by now to my obsession with Kodiak Cakes and waffles. But we are just getting started…
I have a new favorite pre-prepped breakfast. Quick, easy and so simple to take on the go….. POWER BANANA MUFFINS!!
You guys are going to love these and like most of my recipes, they leave plenty of room to modify. I’m thinking adding chocolate chips, adding pumpkin spice, drizzling with peanut butter or PB2, get creative and make them your way!
For 6 muffins:
- 1 egg
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup Kodiak Protein Packed Cakes
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used GNC Wheybolic Extreme 60)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash half banana and mix with egg and cinnamon.
- Mix together with all other ingredients.
- Scoop with Tbsp. into muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes or until done.
These are the Nutrition facts for the WHOLE RECIPE:
So you know I’m thinking that 3 muffins with maybe a little peanut butter or syrup on top and an egg white omelet makes a delicious, balanced breakfast!
These are the Nutrition facts for HALF THE RECIPE:
Try this recipe and tell me in the comments what you paired with it 🙂