If you’re like me and like to end your day with something sweet, this Frozen Yogurt Bark is your next must-try dessert!
I got adapted this recipe from Gemma over at BiggerBolderBaking, and if you haven’t check out her website or youtube channel DO IT NOW. She has so many great ideas and and lots of them you can customize to what flavors you want/have on hand.
That’s why I love the Frozen Yogurt Bark, I used up half a Complete Cookie from Len & Larry’s with some chips, but you could add fruit or whatever you are in the mood for.
The result is a super satisfying dessert or snack that you can whip up ahead of time and snap off a piece when you want it!
- 2 Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurts (vanilla)
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 Len & Larry’s The Complete Cookie (chocolate chip)
- 2 Tbsp. Chocolate Chips
- *These are just suggestions, keep the yogurt and honey, but add whatever you want!
- In a bowl, combine yogurt and honey.
- Mix in toppings.
- Spread into parchment paper or foil lined pan.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
Yield: 6 servings
For 1 serving (1/6 of dish)