START OFF 2019 CHALLENGING YOURSELF
Most of the time I’m just here living a healthy lifestyle. Eating a lot of lean proteins & veggies, tracking my calories occasionally and enjoying pizza and ice cream on the regular. But sometimes I like to challenge myself to be a little more on top of my game. The start of a new year is a perfect time to do this!
Channel all this new year, new you motivation (spoiler alert: you’re great the way you are, but continually seeking growth is healthy) into FIVE challenges for the first 31 days of the year!
- Three Daily Exercises (these will be at-home friendly) at take 5-10 minutes to do. Something to keep you in the fit & healthy mindset each day.
- Drink half your bodyweight in water each day. (Ex. If you weight 180 lbs. you drink 90 oz. of water.)
- Track your calories and protein 6 days of the week. Tracking isn’t necessary all the time, but it sure helps increase the awareness of what you are eating and getting enough protein is something most of us slack at.
- Get 7,500 steps minimum per day. You can use a fitness tracker or you phone.
- One rule you make yourself that goes, “NO ________________.” (Ex. bread, baked goods, fried food, cookies). If you’ve followed me for a while you know that no foods are “off-limits” to me and I eat pizza and ice cream every week. But occasionally, I like to restrict something for a defined period of time as a mental challenge and see how it makes me feel. All of us have different vices, so you get to just what you eliminate and I can help you narrow it down. Just make sure it’s not too restrictive (no carbs, no fat, etc.)
If you join this challenge I’ll be checking in on you, motivating you and sending you those 3 daily exercises. New Year challenges are more fun with a friend, so get your buddies in on it too!
You have until December 31st to sign up AND if you sign up before December 20th you get a discount!
Here’s the rundown:
- 30 days of 3 daily exercises, appropriate water intake, 6 out of 7 days tracking calories and protein, 7,500 steps minimum per day, one “No _______” rule that you create yourself!
- Daily email from me with support and motivation.
- All for $31! Or $21 if you sign up before December 20th!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get registered and start the new year feeling your best!