First, you’ll fill out an initial questionnaire so I can get to you, your goals and a little bit of your story.
Then, we’ll decide which method of coaching is right for you. My most popular options are:
- Calorie & Macro Coaching: If you are a “numbers person”, like spreadsheets or enjoy total organization you may enjoy macro tracking. You will use an app like MyFitnessPal to track your food with specific calorie and macronutrient goals. I’ll help you strategize how to “hit” these targets without being miserable and adjust them as your body changes.
- Intuitive Eating Coaching: If you struggle with your relationship with food, you may enjoy putting the focus on how foods make you feel and paying attention to your emotions/hunger instead of tracking. You will focus on a set of guidelines for how to structure meals, identify your unhealthy habits and work on listening your body in our to adequate fuel it.
- Intuitive Tracking Combo: A mix of the two above options.
- Menu Planning: The most comprehensive option. I plan all your meals and snacks based on your food preferences, personal goals and lifestyle. You get weekly menus, recipes, grocery lists, etc. and all the guesswork is taken care of.
All above services get unlimited text/email access to me along with weekly email check-ins.
Online Personal Training
- I create custom monthly workout plans based on your level, your goals and your equipment/ facility! These include video links to each exercise, along with prescribed sets and reps.
- You’ll get weekly check-ins with me and unlimited text.email access for answers to questions when you’re in and out of the gym.
- All the value of a personal trainer, without the high per-session price tag!
Want to see if your nutrition/ health are on the right track? I’ll have you fill out a questionnaire, track your diet for a week & then give you my recommendations for how to improve your diet and overall health!
Want more information about coaching? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will decide which option is best for you!