Cauliflower Pizza w/ Roasted Veggies
This meal is one of our favorites because 1) It’s pizza. 2) It’s so freaking easy.
This whole pizza comes frozen at costco, but you could also get a cauliflower pizza crust from Trader Joe’s and top it with a light mozzarella cheese and some vegetables.
Roast whatever veggies you like on the side and you’re done!
Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
If you follow me you know how I’ve done a complete 180 with blueberries this year. The final step was getting myself to like them in a smoothie. I don’t love smoothies in the morning so this is more of a lunch smoothie that I pair with a little extra carb/veggie on the side.
- 100 grams blueberries
- 1.5 scoops protein powder
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- a few ice cubes
- 1/4 cup water
- spinach (if I have it on hand)
- optional chocolate chips/ cocoa nibs
Indian Spiced Turkey Bowl
This is probably one of the most satisfying meals that we have made recently! It has so much flavor, lots of nutrients and a hearty piece of flatbread.
- 4-6 oz ground turkey
- 1/4 cup butter chicken sauce (found at costco)
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- diced bell pepper, tomato and kale
- 1 flatbread/pita
- Warm the flatbread in the oven while cooking the protein and veggies.
- Sautee the garlic first, then add turkey and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and sauce. Let it all sit in the pan together for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with flatbread.
There are my top three meal ideas! Now it’s your turn to comment below with your current go-to’s 🙂