Pizza. For. Breakfast.
Need I say more?
Ingredients (for one serving)
- 1/8 Trader Joe’s Garlic & Herb Pizza Dough
- 2 slices Jennie-O Turkey Bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Divide pizza dough into four parts and spread thin on bottom of muffin tin.
- Tear bacon into 8 pieces and layer over pizza dough.
- Scramble two eggs and pour on top of turkey bacon.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
And the nutrition facts aren’t bad to look at either 🙂
A tad high in fat for all four pizzas, but I like to have two and then pair them with a protein shake to balance it out!
Other possible modifications:
- egg whites only
- sub with turkey pepperoni
- sub with feta cheese and basil and tomatoes
Let me know what options you try!
1 thought on “Muffin Tin Breakfast Pizzas!”
Dear Katelyn, Happy Valentine’s Day. Hope you have a very nice one. Enjoy!, all my love always. Grandma
Sent from my iPad