We all need some to-go meals to whip up when we are starving, don’t want to think and want minimum prep effort.
This week’s easy, healthy and delicious meal is brought to you by 3 main ingredients plus two spices and one condiment.
Main Ingredients (for one serving)
- 6 oz. ground turkey
- 6 oz. sweet potato
- 1/2 bag frozen bell peppers/onions (fresh if you’re fancy)
- Fajita seasoning
- Deli mustard
- Garlic & Onion powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, line baking sheet with foil, spray with nonstick spray.
- Microwave sweet potatoes for 4-5 minutes, then slice into wedges and put in oven.
- In one pan cook ground turkey (sprinkle with fajita seasoning) and in another cook frozen bell peppers/onions. Combine together once cooked.
- Toss sweet potato wedges occasionally while cooking and sprinkle with garlic/onion powder once they look to have about 5 minutes left to cook. (You can turn on the broiler to speed things up/make them crispier).
- Top turkey, pepper, onion mixture with deli mustard and enjoy!
Below is information with 6 oz. of extra lean ground turkey and 6 oz. of sweet potato.
Plenty of room for some Halo Top, am I right?