Sometimes you just need a little snack to indulge your sweet tooth. This little ramekin of peanut butter and banana goodness will do just that. Best of all, it takes about 2 minutes to whip up!
Ingredients (for one serving)
- 1/4 Cup Oats ( 20 grams)
- 2 Tbsp PB2 (12 grams)
- 1/3 banana, preferably super ripe (37 grams)
- dash of stevia (optional)
- 1 Spoonful of Frozen Yogurt
- Add a splash of water to ingredients and mix together.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Top with spoonful of ice cream and enjoy!
I like to put the ramekin on my food scale, so I can easily measure in the oats, powdered peanut butter and banana without having to measure them in a cup!