Sooooo it’s basically a mug cake, but not in a mug and not cooked in a microwave… so Baked Chocolate Dessert it is 🙂
- 1/4 cup Kodiak Power Cakes Dark Chocolate
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1/2 egg
- 1/4 banana
- dash of salt
- 10 grams of ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray ramekin with non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients together and add to ramekin.
- Cook in oven for 8-10 minutes (depending on how “done” you want your dessert (I like mine a little undercooked!).
I literally added only 10 grams of ice cream on top (about 20 calories), but for me that made it all the more decadent!