Remember childhood? Remember warm cookies right out of the oven? Remember the smell of warm, cinnamon Snickerdoodles?
I’m actually pretty sure I didn’t like snickerdoodles as a child. But I was silly and foolish and now admit my fault.
Look at that.
And the best part is (one of them really) that you can make a lovely, giant, single serve Snickerdoodle to enjoy because life is too dang short not to.
(If you’d like me to help you fit it in your macros, shoot me an email 🙂 )
- Butter – 1 Tbsp.
- Egg – 1/2 egg (cracked and beaten)
- Sugar – 2 Tbsp.
- Flour – 5 Tbsp.
- Cinnamon – 1/4 tsp.
- Vanilla – 1/4 tsp.
- Baking Soda – 1/4 tsp.
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together butter and sugar.
- Add rest of ingredients until they resemble a dough.
- Sprinkle a dash of extra cinnamon and sugar on the ball of dough.
- Place dough on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes (or until cooked however “done” you like your cookies).
Adopted from this recipe at Bigger, Bolder, Baking !
Give this a try and tag me on instagram @hellostrength1!