Does thinking about what to buy, going to the supermarket and prepping food stress you out?
Here are my top 7 strategies to make grocery shopping and prepping not suck:
1) Having a million options makes decisions WAY too hard. Decide 1-2 breakfasts, lunches and dinners you want to eat for the week. Make a list accordingly.
2) Avoid sections of the store where you will make impulse decisions (dollar section snacks?!)
3) Go to the store at “off” times. Early morning weekends, middle of the day weekdays, later in the evening.
4) Tackle the store with a grocery shopping buddy!
5) When you’re putting groceries away, immediately chop veggies like onions, peppers, zucchini, etc. so they are easier to use.
6) Write out a meal template and put it on your fridge. You don’t HAVE to stick to it, but at least it’s there as a guide.
Do you hate grocery shopping? I have a meal planning service where I plan all your meals, give you all the recipes and make the grocery list for you! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.