Spinach was previously one of those foods that I would tolerate, but wouldn’t say I actually liked. Until I learned how to cook it a certain way.
This is the case for lots of food that we say we don’t like. Often times, especially with vegetables, it can just be a matter of finding the right way to cook them (ex. brussels sprouts).
- Spray a skillet with nonstick spray and turn to medium-high heat.
- Wait 30 seconds and then put a giant pile of spinach in the skillet.
- Sprinkle with salt, garlic powder and a tiny dash of cayenne pepper for kick.
- Gently move the spinach around in the pan for about 1 minute or until all leaves are wilted.
- Drizzle lightly with balsamic glaze.
- Remove from pan and enjoy!
Why eat spinach: Fiber, Vitamins A, C &K, Folic Acid, Iron and Calcium. It’s also known to support eye and heart health.
What’s not to like?
What vegetable do you HATE? Let me know and I’ll see if I can cook it in a way that you can enjoy, or at least tolerate!