Need a quick, easy breakfast you can whip up the night before (or in all honesty I would eat this with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert!) and enjoy for a healthy breakfast?
This RASPBERRY BAKED OATMEAL is tart, delicious and easily customized to your macro/calorie goals!
- 40 grams (1/2 cup) oatmeal
- 70 grams (1/3 cup) raspberries
- 1/4 cup skim milk or almond milk
- 1 egg white
- pinch of stevia, vanilla and cinnamon to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add raspberries and oatmeal to oven-safe dish.
- Mix egg white, milk, cinnamon, stevia and vanilla is small bowl.
- Add milk mixture to oatmeal and raspberries.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Top with additional cinnamon.
I love making this the night before and reheating (or eating it cold the next day). Tag @hellostrength1 on instagram if you give it a try!