At summer barbecues I would always go for a hot dog over a hamburger.
Nowadays I try not to think about what is really in a hot dog and option for these delicious Spinach, Feta Chicken Sausages instead!
I have been obsessed with baking homemade bread, but you could certainly find a slightly healthier roll, bun or bread to put your chicken sausage in.
- 1 Chicken Sausage
- 1 Bun (I used this recipe)
- Roasted Broccoli
- Sautéed Bell Peppers & Onions
- 1/2 Tbsp. BBQ sauce (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and begin roasting your broccoli in the oven.
- Sautee bell peppers and onions on a skillet.
- Microwave chicken sausages according to package instructions and then slightly brown the sides in a skillet after.
- Assemble your hot dogs!
It really doesn’t get any simpler than that. Tag my on instagram @hellostrength1 with your photo if you give this recipe a go!