I know my last recipe was also about cauliflower, but it is just so dang versatile that I can’t help myself.
This recipe is ridiculously easy and barely any ingredients at all.
Makes 2 bagels.
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour (any type of flour you like)
- 1-2 Tbsp. breadcrumbs – optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix riced cauliflower (you can buy pre-riced from Trader Joe’s or throw regular cauliflower in the blender yourself) with eggs and flour.
- Form into bagel shape on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs if desired.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes.
For 1 bagel.