I originally saw this recipe on Tone It Up and was curious if could really fool myself into thinking that cauliflower was on the same level as chicken wings.
I wouldn’t quite call these chicken wings, but I do think they make a fantastic, satisfying, healthy side dish to go with your lunch or dinner! They are crispy, flavorful and depending on how tight you are with cayenne pepper, a little spicy.
I made a few modifications from the original recipe and feel free to sub for whatever spices you have on hand!
Ingredients (for two servings)
- 3/4 head of cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper (or more)
- 1 Tbsp. Trader Joe’s Greek Yogurt Guacamole
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Separate 3/4 of a head of cauliflower into pieces.
- Crack an egg over the cauliflower and mix.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and cayenne pepper over cauliflower and mix again.
- Spread out on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes